Jobs & Careers
We are constantly on the lookout for individuals to join our growing team. We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
We have an exciting new opportunity for motivated software developers during a period of growth and expansion.
Alcium develop and support leading software and digital solutions for clients across the public and private sectors. We are a friendly, growing company offering the chance to grow and really develop your skills.
Our software developers work alongside our product managers and project managers on a range of software solutions. We are looking for a software developer to:
- Support the current and future development of our products and services
- Deploy software regularly and acquiring feedback from customers and users to ensure it meets their needs
- Focus on creating fault-tolerant programming using good coding practices
- Develop software improvements
- Work in an Agile environment
- Have a desire to learn new technologies and hit the ground running
- Work effectively with colleagues in a friendly and professional manner using good verbal and written communication skills.
You should have an aptitude for technology and a strong interest in programming and coding.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- JavaC# or equivalent object orientated programming language
- Core/.NETMVC Frameworks
- Keen interest in emerging new technologies
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days
- Private medical insurance including dental and optical benefits
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- Access to an Independent Financial Advisor
- Access to online learning and development tools
If you think you fit the bill and like the look of our opportunity, simply get in touch by sending in a CV to email@example.com.
Ideally we are looking for someone who lives within a commutable distance of Sheffield, but we are willing to consider 100% remote working if you are elsewhere in the UK.
Alcium does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies and their candidates will not be considered any further.